[Dxspider-support] "Exporting ?" usr_asc.*

Colin Harris chedward at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jun 8 22:39:13 BST 2003

OK Charlie I'll be interested in how that turns out ,
particularly so from Linux to windows though my cluster
systems are all Linux.

This other point is not really a Spider point but a dual
system like yours might provide some clues. Up till now I
could telnet via Lan to one of the spare boxes ( gb7orh )
from the windows machines. Don't know what hasa changed but
now I keep getting " Need to exchange pass phrases" and
logged back out when I telnet from any windows box to linux
( cluster port ).
on gb7orh

Honestly I have not changed anything and it was working 2
days ago. All seemed to go wrong after tagging the mains
supply to one windows machine which shut it down. Could be
coincidence but I can't think of anything else.

I can still telnet into the main linux cluster from same
windows boxes no problem..

Any idea's ?

- Regards Colin