[Dxspider-support] "Exporting ?" usr_asc.*

charlie carroll k1xx at ptcnh.net
Sun Jun 8 15:56:32 BST 2003

Colin:
The following worked for me between 2 test machines running W2K.

export_users \\Shack\shack_c\spider\data\user_asc

In my case, the PC being exported to is named "Shack" and the shared
disk is named "shack_c"  In this case it seems to work if you have
everything networked together properly (from a Microsoft standpoint).
Don't forget that you have to run "perl user_asc" (while the Spider node
is not running) from the \spider\data directory before this new info
will be available for use.  I'll try later this evening from Linux to
Windows.

73 charlie, k1xx