[Dxspider-support] Losing Nodes

Keith Le Boutillier keith at cwgsy.net
Sun Jun 29 09:50:24 BST 2003

Hi Group

Can anyone shed any light on a small problem that I have here with
GB7DXG which the cluster runs the latetest CVS Spider on windows 98.

Since I did a CVS update a month back I keep losing nodes.

What I mean is when I connect to GB7BAA I end up say with 32 connected
nodes 107 users but after a few hours this figure drops slowly down and
I end up say with 7 connected nodes.

Ive looked at various things Hops etc but can't find any reason for this
if the link is reinitialized we go back to 30+ nodes then we start
losing nodes again.

The connection to GB7BAA is a 512k always on Broadband connection.

Any ideas what iam doing wrong.

73 Keith GB7DXG