[Dxspider-support] Re: Frequencies!

Angel M. Claus angelc at ea7urc.alcavia.net
Fri Mar 14 14:34:58 GMT 2003

Hello again

John, maybe you didn't read this message from Kelly:

Hi John and the list,

I suspect this might be coming from the DX-Central web interface
(KE9KD-6).  I noticed this issue a long time ago and thought I fixed it,
but maybe I just *thought* about fixing it and never did :-o.  CLX used to
append the .0 to any "whole" number.  I bet Spider doesn't do that.

If it is indeed coming from me, I appolgize for breaking everyone's stuff
in advance.

73
Kelly - KE9KD
http://www.dx-central.com

The only coincidence here is that W4TDX connects to my node
and you asked for spots sent " by W4TDX ", so my node is there.

Surely Kelly has fixed it and that is why you can't see those
spots with no decimals anymore.

73 de Angel - EA7WA.