[Dxspider-support] Help Needed: DRSI w/AGW on Win98SE

Dave Hawes dave.n3rd at comcast.net
Sun Mar 30 17:16:01 BST 2003

I am attempting to get a DRSI PCPA-1 TNC working on my
Win98SE/AGW platform.

The closest I can get when attempting an outgoing connect is for the
red PTT light to come on and stay on.  It eventually goes out,
presumably when the connect times out, but this is not the correct
response from the PTT on the card.  It should, of course, flash when
the TX is sending it's packets.

Any help with AGW .INI files, or just some guidance, would be helpful
from anybody who had success with this.

Dave