[Dxspider-support] Re Zon Alarm Problems with Cluster Access!

G4GFD g4gfd at tiscali.co.uk
Sat May 3 15:01:43 BST 2003

Gents

            Thanks very much for the replies to my problem posted earlier this week. At the moment I only have access to a standard dial up connect rather than broadband. Ian and Mike your comments make be sense and will probably adopted when I  am able to get a b/band connection. Henk, I've been round and round the Zone Alarm site several time now and nothing further seems to help with the problem, although I will keep looking.

            I have a solution, albeit not a preferred one at the moment.

Thanks for the info gents

Alan -  G4GFD