[Dxspider-support] AX25 Connects

Klaus Heintzenberg dj6rx at t-online.de
Tue Nov 4 19:57:19 GMT 2003

AX25-Puzzle:

I experience a ONE WAY situation.  All incoming connects work just fine.
People and nodes can connect db0spc-7. The session is stabil and the quality
of the kisslink is 100%.

Only if I try from the Linux prompt a   call kiss <somecall>  then the
problem shows. I get a connect with 'somecall'. Then, after about 300ms
db0spc-7 sends a DISC+ and ends the connect.
This happens either with just the   call kiss command or by DXSpider. So the
problem is NOT generated by the DXS-Software.

I have changed the ax25d.conf timers and parameters up and down. All this
makes no difference at all. The problem is somewhere else. I have no idea
where to look for what.

Until this is fixed all ax25 connects must be initiated from outside
db0spc-7.
There is no problem with telnet sessions, while OUTGOING ax25 connects last
just 300ms...

Please advise.

73, Klaus