[Dxspider-support] DXSpider freeze

Colin Harris chedward at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Nov 16 08:07:19 GMT 2003

Simone,

                This sounds like a problem with your own computer and setup. I suggest telling the guys on this list what you are using and the specification of the computer , operating system and other details ( like ethernet connections and ax25/netrom). Someone might be able to help then.

This does not sound like a DXSpider problem though.

- Regards Colin