[Dxspider-support] DXSpider freeze

Simone bianchi.s at tin.it
Sun Nov 16 10:31:33 GMT 2003

Still can't solve the problem....
I'm running DXSpider 1.51  build 57.253 on a Cyrix 166 with 96Mb RAM and ADSL connection through a router. I have no AX25 or netrom connections.
The strange thing is that all was running well till last night, when I restarted the system.
I also have tried to write down  PC11 frames that caused the system freeze but can't find anything useful : no common band or spotter or node of origin.
I'm thinking about a reinstallation......