[Dxspider-support] MAX user's with TNC?

Darren G0TSM spider at g0tsm.com
Fri Oct 17 08:29:28 BST 2003

Hi Keith, I guess you mean you have 5 or more users in on RF via the packet
engine in addition to any users in on telnet?.

I have only 2 regular users in on RF through the AGW engine and they stay
connected all day even when the total rf/telnet user count is over 5.

Just shows how £17.99 broadband has affected packet, 4 big cities within 20
miles of my hilltop QTH and only 2 RF users!.
Is it worth it!

73 Darren