[Dxspider-support] AX-25 rf link in GI-GM?

gd0tep gd0tep at manx.net
Fri Oct 17 18:24:12 BST 2003

Sorry if this is a little of topic, but I don't know where else to ask.

I'm looking for an RF AX-25 node in either coastal GI (IO74xx?) or perhaps
GM or G in either IO85 or IO84. My intention is to hop into one of the
clusters via this node (assuming I find one) I normally use Wintelnetx from
the site in use to hop into either GB7DJK or WR3D via my home ADSL internet
access, but this time I'm using a site that is to far from my home. (hills
in the way)

Thanks in advance.

Andy
GD0TEP