[Dxspider-support] AX-25 rf link in GI-GM?

Ian J Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Sat Oct 18 00:14:38 BST 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-17 at 18:24, gd0tep wrote:
> Sorry if this is a little of topic, but I don't know where else to ask.
>
> I'm looking for an RF AX-25 node in either coastal GI (IO74xx?) or perhaps
> GM or G in either IO85 or IO84.
Hi Andy,
Not sure if you can hear it but my node GB7LA is available in IO84.  It
operates on 144.8875 and to connect to gb7mbc simply connect to MBCDX.
To connect to the node directly, connect to gb7la-2 on 144,8875 and then
c baydx8 then c gb7mbc
I hope this helps

Ian

Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ian at gb7mbc.net
Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster
Running Linux and DXSpider

Find out about Summits on the Air!
Visit the SOTA web site at http://www.sota.org.uk