[Dxspider-support] Why "Need to exchange passphrases", suddenly?

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sat Oct 18 23:58:23 BST 2003

unset/passphrase N4DD

What you have stumbled over is a new ' feature' which is getting a bit
long in the tooth now.

It has happened, probably, because you have done SET/PASS N4DD

passPHRASE comes before passWORD so that is what gets set. You can fix
this with a local alias if you like, but is IS something that people can
stumble across. My apologies.

Dirk G1TLH