[Dxspider-support] eol characters

Colin Harris chedward at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Oct 19 08:19:24 BST 2003

Hi Richard ,

                        Well you got it sorted anyway with that set/nobeep
info. I see an answer to my question of many months ago about SET/PASSPHRASE
has finally surfaced also. I actually never used SET/PASS. I always use
SET/PASSWORD and stiill had the passphrase problem ( cured with unset etc
etc which threw up a conflict error but solved the immediate problem ).

- Regards Colin