[Dxspider-support] E mail setup

Keith Le Boutillier keith at cwgsy.net
Sat Apr 10 08:44:54 BST 2004

Hi Dirk

Could you please assist me with some help?

I have been playing with the cluster and would like some help setting up
the e-mail forwarding.

The manual says

12.130 unset/email
unset/email Stop personal msgs being forwarded by email

If any personal messages come in for your callsign then you can use
these commands to control whether they are forwarded onto your email
address. To enable the forwarding do something like:-

  SET/EMAIL mike.tubby at somewhere.com

You can have more than one email address (each one separated by a
space). Emails are forwarded to all the email addresses you specify.

You can disable forwarding by:-

  UNSET/EMAIL

As a sysop what do I need to do to enable this feature as at the moment
it is not working.

I have send mail installed and that dose work ok with other programs but
not Dxspider.

Is their a CGI PL or any other file that needs some entries put in it?
Or are the only files involved with e-mail the e-mail set/unset within
dxspider.

BTW this is a windows DXcluster

73 Keith GU6EFB MU3EFB

Sysop GB7DXG Dxcluster Telnet Access gb7dxg.shacknet.nu Port 7300
Web Site http://gb7dxg.shacknet.nu
Echolink Node GU6EFB-L Node number 121749
Web Site http://gu6efb.shacknet.nu
E-Mail gu6efb at cwgsy.net