[Dxspider-support] Re: GU6EFB

Keith Le Boutillier keith at cwgsy.net
Sun Apr 18 20:47:03 BST 2004

Hi

Apologies for airing this here.

Hi Iain

I know you are trying to contact me. I have sent you e-mails a message
to your cluster and each time I phone you I get you call minder service.
I have not had any response from you yet.

Have you received any e-mails from me?

To contact me try

e-mail gu6efb at cwgsy.net or keith at cwgsy.net

Or telephone 01481 238693

73 Keith GU6EFB MU3EFB

Sysop GB7DXG Dxcluster Telnet Access gb7dxg.shacknet.nu Port 7300
Web Site http://gb7dxg.shacknet.nu
Echolink Node GU6EFB-L Node number 121749
Web Site http://gu6efb.shacknet.nu
E-Mail gu6efb at cwgsy.net

[apologies in advance for the bandwidth]

Any idea what you have to do to get an EMail response from GU6EFB (as
opposed to "your message was deleted without being read by the
recipient") ?

Regards     -     Iain