[Dxspider-support] Best Linux for cluster?

Bill Shell - N6WS n6ws at charter.net
Thu Apr 29 00:20:03 BST 2004

Dave,
If they are going to be dedicated DXSpider nodes, then just about any flavor
Linux is good.  I have used RedHat, Mandrake, SuSE, Fedora, and Debian with
equal results.  My most recent nodes have been using SuSE.  The only reason
for selecting SuSE is because all of the AX25 and Perl stuff are on the
distribution disks as RPMs.
73, Bill
N6WS