[Dxspider-support] Best Linux for cluster?

Rod Taylor vk3xrw at celestial.com.au
Thu Apr 29 00:43:35 BST 2004

Dave,

I have just finished installing DXCluster on an HP Pentium 75. It runs
software Raid 1 (mirrored) and I have the F6BB BBS running as well. I used
Slackware 9 and am very happy with the performance.

I look after serveral servers for businesses all running Slackware 8/9 and
Samba and all are on P100s or less.

Just my cents, hope this helps....

Cheers, Rod. VK3XRW.