[Dxspider-support] spider to clx issue

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Aug 5 16:51:00 BST 2004

Provided that you have done a set/clx at your end and he has correctly
set you up as a node at his end, there should not be a problem. The
usual reason this sort of thing happens is because one side thinks the
other is a user and not some kind of node. Check your debug, it should
be obvious.

Are you a leaf node or are you passing other stuff from nodes thru?

Dirk