[Dxspider-support] spider to clx issue

Kelly Jones kjones at sullivan1.com
Thu Aug 5 17:43:04 BST 2004

Also,

If you are sending him a full node/user list, this will crash CLX
node-node process and make it *look* like you are sending him garbage.
Somewhere around 500 nodes is where CLX pukes.

I seem to recall seeing release fix for CLX that takes care of this
problem, but it's been a while.  This problem was present up to and
including CLX v5.04b.  A workaround to the problem is to only send him
your node/user information and not to pass the full routing table.

73
Kelly - N0VD
http://www.dxcentral.com