[Dxspider-support] anyone running DXspider on RH / FC systems?

Andrea Borgia borgia at cs.unibo.it
Wed Aug 25 15:37:41 BST 2004

Hello.

I am writing a short article about DXspider for our magazine and I'm
looking for people running DXSpider on RedHat / Fedora Core systems.

I'm interested in knowing about those little distro-specific issues that
always seems to slip through the cracks when writing such articles. I've
already got Debian and Slackware covered and RH is the other major
missing distro (no, Mandrake is close enough to RH to bother and anyone
running Gentoo clearly needs no help 8-)

Well, drop me a line if you have some little tidbits to tell!

B73,
Andrea.

--
Homepage: http://andrea.borgia.bo.it     /    Amateur radio: IZ4FHT