[Dxspider-support] anyone running DXspider on RH / FC systems?

Mike McCarthy, W1NR sysop at w1nr.net
Wed Aug 25 15:54:34 BST 2004

Don't leave out SuSE.  I have it running on the latest release, 9.1.
One big plus with SuSE is that Spider is nearly plug and play.  All of
the perl objects and AX.25 files are in the distro so there is no need
to download and install any additional packages.  You don't even need to
recompile the kernel to get packet radio operational.  I have found it
to be the most Ham friendly distro out.

Mike, W1NR