[Dxspider-support] Partner seek.

Dave Wilson n4dw at chartertn.net
Mon Dec 6 11:39:46 GMT 2004

Joe,

You are more than welcome to connect to my spider node.

I'll need to know the ssid you will be connecting with to fix you as a
"node".

You would also need to "set/spider N1HEJ".

Connect to "N1HEJ" at 24.151.245.223, port 7300.

I'll be home after 22:30z Monday evening if you want me to set you as a
node.  Off to work now.

K1EA in New England is my primary feed with alternate K4JW in Chatanooga.

Feel free to connect to the above as a user anytime.

73,
Dave