[Dxspider-support] Partner seek.

Jose M. Valdes R (Joe) YV5LIX yv5lix at yv5lix.org.ve
Mon Dec 6 13:55:45 GMT 2004

Hello all,

Wow, what a great response to my request.

I received 14 offers for connecting the node, thanks to every one who reply.

To be in the fair site, and since I'm new to the DX cluster community, I
selected the first two offers that I received in the order in which they
arrived to my mailbox; now I have some few questions.

To how many nodes should I connect?

It is a good idea to be connected to several nodes?

I have no problem to connect to several nodes since I have a high speed
broadband Internet connection, so if it is ok I will be accepting the other
offers during this week, but only after I'm sure that the system is working
ok at this end not causing any interference with the operation of the nodes
I'm connected to.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Have a nice day.

73/DX Jose M. Valdes R. (Joe) YV5LIX