[Dxspider-support] Disconnects from another node

William Liporace - NA2NA na2na at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 7 22:03:01 GMT 2004

The router can be a big part of it. I had a Belkin Router.... This unit
would NOT allow more than a couple of telnet sessions. My Linksys 4 port
worked fine for a while, I just needed more ports... The 8 port version was
acting up and intermittently started to reset, this got replaced by Linksys.
I currently have the Linksys 8 port that has been flawless. I have had over
40 users and more than 10 PCs and servers behind the router... Linksys tech
support is tough. You do have to beat up on them on occasion. This is a
definite problem. The good news is that I have to do it for work and have
developed great relations.... but I do have to go through the same channels
as every one else... just some times I can get firmware updates a bit
quicker....

GL Will NA2NA