[Dxspider-support] can teh ve7cc SW be used to connect to adxspider cluster .. if so how ??

Dan Bookwalter n8dcj at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 10:35:21 GMT 2004

Lee

thanks for the response...

yeah as usual after i had sent the email i started
looking around some more and found that if i upgraded
to the 2.135 version (i think) entered all the info
and restarted the program viola connected... i dont
know why that mail send button always seems to get my
brain engaged fro some reason...

very nice program by the way...

73 & Happy Holidays

Dan N8DCJ