[Dxspider-support] what am i missing ??

Kjell Jarl K-Jarl at algonet.se
Wed Dec 22 07:01:23 GMT 2004

Hi,
I have been using another SSID for portable/other qth.
But, the SSID is not transfered or shown in spots (on some systems,
including dxspider), thus it seems as I am still at home. This means
that there is no way for users or programms to  tell which locator I am
in, for example. It also seems I cannot enter the new locator under the
new SSID and have it presented alongside the spot.

Is there a way to improve that Dirk?

73
KJell