[Dxspider-support] Telnet Problem

Lee Sawkins ve7cc at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 22 21:21:25 GMT 2004

I have only had a few users connect to my VA6AAA Dx Spider node.  From
two of them I have had the same complaint.  They were connected, then
they were disconnected and they could not get back in.   They were told
they were already connected by the node and promptly disconnected.

If a user has filters set so he receives very few spots and no
announcements, it may be a long time before the Spider cluster tries to
use the link to him.  During this time it appears the user is unable to
reconnect.  Would it not be better for the Dx Spider node to accept this
second connect and disconnect the previous one?

Lee