[Dxspider-support] Newbie troubleshooting node connect problem

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Feb 1 21:08:57 GMT 2004

On Sun, 2004-02-01 at 18:37, charlie carroll wrote:
> I'd look close at the flexnet connection.  Thought I don't have
> firsthand experience with it, I know that there have been some reports
> of problems when using this network for your RF connections.  Your
> initialization problem may even be because of the flexnet network.

And neither am I an expert, but I do know that flexnet pioneered
something called DAMA and that linux can be set up to be a DAMA client
(slave). I wonder whether there is something in AGW that can be tweaked
to do the same thing.

Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Message, It May Cease to
Exist or Will Exist Only in a Vague and Undetermined State.