[Dxspider-support] Newbie troubleshooting node connect problem

charlie carroll k1xx at ptcnh.net
Sun Feb 1 18:37:37 GMT 2004

Kelly:
I think the first problem is your round trip time of 999.  This
signifies that the initialization process between the two nodes has not
completed.

I'd look close at the flexnet connection.  Thought I don't have
firsthand experience with it, I know that there have been some reports
of problems when using this network for your RF connections.  Your
initialization problem may even be because of the flexnet network.

73 charlie, k1xx