[Dxspider-support] Connecting to nodes...

Rod Taylor vk3xrw at celestial.com.au
Sat Feb 14 04:25:09 GMT 2004

Hello to all,

I now have my DXSpider cluster running and can successfully connect to it via
telnet (local at the moment) and via vhf/uhf TNCs. I would now like to
connect to one or two other clusters to start getting DX data. On reading the
manual and following the instructions I am successfully connecting to gb7baa
and wr3d via telnet sessions. However, the connections don't seem to do
anything and I am disconnected after a few moments with the message "Too many
concurrent errors, you are being disconnected". (The script I use is below).
Is there a command I am supposed to enter to start getting DX data (and
forwarding any from me)?

Script....
timeout 15
connect telnet gb7baa.com 7300
"login" "vk3cne-0"

Any suggestions or directions to relevant documentation would be greatly
appreciated.

73's, Rod VK3XRW.