[Dxspider-support] How to connect with PuTTY ?

Bela Markus ha5di at freemail.hu
Fri Feb 27 09:37:05 GMT 2004

Hi Erik,

yes I have a firewall of course, but the funny thing is, that port 8000
is enabled for the incoming TCP connections, while for outgoing any port
is allowed. Additionally, SPIDER is running on the same machine as the
firewall and the ADSL connection is. Anhow, this IS a fw issue for sure.
Will spend some time for further investigation.

Regards... Béla