[Dxspider-support] Chat command + RCMD

Gunnar Widell (HF/ESE) gunnar.widell at ericsson.com
Fri Jan 2 14:36:10 GMT 2004

Another remark regading filters and CHAT:

It is possible to filter specific CHAT groups to no be distributed on all links.
I have set REJ/ann group loggernet
on all links except to one. The loggernet group is used by the VHF Contest software LOGGER to send QSO infos to other users, and sice it creates lots of traffic and migth not be useful to users outside scaninavia...
Also since the PC12s has created some corrupt ANN/FULL in clusse, as Cees described earlier.

73 de Gus, SM3SGP
sk3w.shacknet.nu 8000

ps. Group #9000 is for cluster sysops, if anyone wants a "CHAT"... ;-)