[Dxspider-support] UK node link partner sort

David Humble dhumble at taurus2.plus.com
Tue Jan 6 10:14:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

Firstly another thank you to Dirk for his help with my installation
problems.  Sorry Dirk, I just couldn't understand the clustered error
message I was getting.  Still being 'green' I couldn't see that it required
perl-DB_File.  All sorted and DXSpider running 'tickerdy-boo!'

Now can I plea to UK DXC sysops for a internet node link feed please.  I
will be serving the Milton Keynes, North Buckinghamshire area by my
currently NOV'd RF (TCP/IP) user ports.  I have ADSL with fixed IP
address.  Please reply by e-mail to save cluttering this user group.

Thank you.

Regards from David Humble  G0TWN
Sysop GB7IMK [44.131.160.241]
IP Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire - Region 160
Ampr:  g0twn at gb7imk.ampr.org
AX25:  G0TWN at GB7IMK.#43.GBR.EU
Email: dhumble at taurus2.plus.com
http://www.taurus2.plus.com/gb7imk/