[Dxspider-support] PC39 problem

Anders Tuvenius sm6uuz at telia.com
Sun Jan 11 00:57:25 GMT 2004

Hi !

Tonight was the first time I running my dxspider version 1.51 under
linux system.
I cooperate with a sysop and he has a lot of experience.

Now we have meet a problem.

1. He has allowed me to connect to his system with with script in
/spider/connect

2. I can connect to his system whitout problem with radio 1k2
but efter 5-10 min my system doing, "PC39 mycall Disconnected by System
Op H30" and after a while the cron start system upp again until after
5-10 min a new disconnect and so on...

Our system are connected via another node because vi can't hear each
other. Is this the problem or have we missed something ?

Anders - sm6uuz