[Dxspider-support] PC39 problem

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Jan 11 11:44:49 GMT 2004

Please check that you

a) are using the correct callsign in $mycall in DXVars.pm
b) you use that callsign to login to the other node (he has
   to do the same BTW).
c) make sure that the other side has ping enabled.

This is a symptom of pings not being returned. The usual reason for this
is that you are not logging in with the callsign you think you are or,
you are using an SSID and it is being either transformed (thru a NetRom
Node) or stripped.

Dirk