[Dxspider-support] Unique beep sounds

Han Sytsma middenveld at tip.nl
Sat Jul 3 00:23:06 BST 2004

Hi Charlie,

I downloaded the program, including update, works fine with internet
stations, but now I want to connect to my local cluster (DX Spider what
else..) and that succeeds, but no spots reach the designated screens.
Also at login to my cluster (PI8CDR-7) set/dx_arpc on is not recognized and
the format of data is incorrect.

How can I change my DX-Spider cluster to meet the requirements of the user
program?

73 Han, PE1FAM