[Dxspider-support] Chat Filter

Bill Shell n6ws at charter.net
Tue Jul 6 00:32:18 BST 2004

Lee,

The specific problem I was trying to solve was for a local user that was
interested in the IOTA chat group from worldwide sources, but didn't want to
view worldwide announcements.

I just looked at your Locals chat capability, and it does a good job of
sending simultaneous talk messages.  But, it doesn't solve the problem of
users wanting to receive chat messages without receiving announcements from
an area.  If your client would allow filtering of general announcements to
regions, but allow specific chat 'announcements' to pass, that would be a
possible solution.

TU es 73,
Bill