[Dxspider-support] HOW-TO filter node connection

iz5fsa iz5fsa at tele2.it
Wed Jul 7 22:27:50 BST 2004

I have a "only-radio" connectable dxspider node called IQ5BL-6 and I want to
link it with my mixed (telnet+ax25radio) IZ5FSA-6 spider cluster node and I
need to transmit each other only few info:
1) forward messages;
2) exchange local users list and connected nodes (only the directly
connected ones);
3) exchange dx-sposts, wwv, wcy (are still alive?), only european announces.

Now I've set these nodes each other isolated.

How to reach the requested situation without a
full-radio-frequency-occupation-band that I still have if I unset/isolate
the nodes?

Thanks to all

de IZ5FSA, Leo