[Dxspider-support] HOW-TO filter node connection

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Wed Jul 7 22:56:10 BST 2004

Filtering will override the set/isolate, so saying something like:

These break isolation to IQ5BL-6

acc/spots IZ5FSA-6 input all
acc/wwv IZ5FSA-6 input all
acc/wcy IZ5FSA-6 input all

This limits announces to only stuff from EU

acc/ann IZ5FSA-6 input by_zone 14,15,16

These propagate your spots and announces back out to the world

acc/spot node_default all
acc/ann node_default all

A better solution to set isolation

For the local user lists, that is more difficult with isolation so the
best thing to do is probably to unset/isolate IZ5FSA-6 on IQ5BL-6

acc/route IZ5FSA-6 input dxcc I
acc/route node_default call IQ5BL-6

Then having done that, unset/isolate IQ5BL-6 on IZ5FSA-6, then I would
tell IZ5FSA-6 to not send stuff you don't want:

rcmd IZ5FSA-6 acc/route dxcc I
rcmd IZ5FSA-6 acc/ann by_zone 14,15,16

Job done

Dirk