[Dxspider-support] Problems merging

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Jul 8 07:35:26 BST 2004

Please cut and paste an example of these invalid commands from the debug
log (/spider/data/debug/2004/nnn.dat).

But, at a guess: are you *sure* that these nodes have set you up as a
DXSpider node? The usual reason for this sort of thing is that you
connect to a node which isn't expecting you and treats you as a normal
user. The PC protocol that you send is then rejected because it isn't
valid user input.

Also make sure that the time on your computer is correct, synchronise it
with NTP if at all possible.

Dirk

--
Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Message, It May Cease to