[Dxspider-support] Problems merging

Richard Morris ve3kyg at rac.ca
Thu Jul 8 13:44:58 BST 2004

Hi Dirk,

I did some troubleshooting last night with Bill (N6WS) and figured out that this was
indeed the problem.  The nodes I was connecting to did not have me set as a set/spider.
When that was changed, everything worked.

I would like to thank everyone for the help and especially Bill for helping me out.  My
cluster node is now up and operational at ve3kyg.dyndns.org:7300.

Thanks to all & 73,
Rick - VE3KYG