[Dxspider-support] Modem Access to cluster

Kelly Jones kjones at sullivan1.com
Thu Jul 8 23:53:27 BST 2004

Keith,

Off the top of my head if you are running on Linux, you could install a
modem and mgetty on the box, have your user(s) dial up the box, log into a
shell, then telnet locally to the cluster port.

I've used Linux boxes as dialup servers and they work quite well.

73
Kelly - N0VD
http://www.dxcentral.com