[Dxspider-support] Modem Access to cluster

Darren G0TSM spider at g0tsm.com
Fri Jul 9 00:21:00 BST 2004

Can I just mention, in the old days, pre-broadband :-) my dial up
connection would never stay connected due to RFI on the telephone cables,
it took me ages to get it quite stable, filters, ferrites, capacitors etc.
Just something to consider if the contesters are planning to use HF & a
very big 400W amplifier.

Darren