[Dxspider-support] apologies if this is really silly but......

Jim jimk at gm7lun.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Jul 11 19:41:43 BST 2004

Hi Bill and the group,

I'm just trying to get to grips with Linux ,we are trying to set up an old
p233 to run dxspider and linux node,I got a copy of suse 9.1 Pro to play
with and set up.

Reasonably up to speed with dos and Windows so wishing to try something
different and it would look as if Linux will do the job for what we want, to
run the cluster and node on one machine ,command line working would be fine
as the machine will be dedicated for this purpose.

Having fun getting kde to load up suspect it is being caused by the graphics
settings anyway will battle on.

Cheers
Jim