(Fwd) [Dxspider-support] LinkBusted

radioman radioman at semarg.ath.cx
Wed Jul 28 04:06:36 BST 2004

ahh yes, I see the crazy's in the crontab file..
only problem for me is that I don't know the full resolvable name for the
wa2 backup and I found
the wz2d one.. but I cannot keep connected for more then 5 minutes, keeps
disc like a bad link

Tnks... for the insight I see many nights of head scratching, in the
crontab..
just wondering if I could help, I'm sitting on allot of power here like a
500HP hemi smoking up
a mini tire.. with a 4 lane race track  for bandwidth, guess I'm lucky with
the 780K up and 3.3 meg down

Tony