[Dxspider-support] Ping_XP_cluster_fails

Kjell Jarl K-Jarl at algonet.se
Fri Jul 30 19:13:21 BST 2004

Hi,
Usually it is a SSID problem. Either it is wrongly set up at one or the
other end, or the log in is done with the wrong ssid - different from
what the real SSID is at the node. I suggest looking at your connect
script that the correct call/SSID is used. Example:

timeout 20
abort (Busy|Sorry|Fail)
connect telnet dx.ea7urc.org 8000
'login:' 'sm7gvf-6'
client ed7zab-5 telnet

Although S53ZO reported lately on this list this was not the problem for
him, he has not reported to the list and the community if he solved it.
I am then  unfortunately unaware of any other causes. You may writ to
him and ask.

73
Kjell