[Dxspider-support] Ping_XP_cluster_fails

Simon Ravnic simon at hamradio.si
Fri Jul 30 21:03:24 BST 2004

Hi!

> Although S53ZO reported lately on this list this was not the problem for
> him, he has not reported to the list and the community if he solved it.
> I am then  unfortunately unaware of any other causes. You may writ to
> him and ask.

The other side of the link solved it. It is a connection with DXNET
software. I never found out what they did as the guy hardly speaks
English and my Hungarian (although I know few words, like beer, food,
you are a beautiful girl :) is far from perfect. It must've been a DXNET
setup issue.

73
Simon, S53ZO