[Dxspider-support] SuSE question

Mike McCarthy, W1NR sysop at w1nr.net
Sat Jul 31 02:55:52 BST 2004

Something changed at the qrz.com site that required a change in the
script on this end.  I don't remember what the fix was.  I took a
tarball of my existing spider directory and copied it to the new
machine.  The fix came with it.  It was discussed about 6-12 months ago.
I think it may be fixed in the latest version of spider.

Mike, W1NR