[Dxspider-support] Disconnects from another node

Ian Morrison ve3iem at rac.ca
Wed Jun 2 15:04:04 BST 2004

Try pinging VE3CC. We have a Spider cluster connected to Wz2D and it does
not accept pings. In order to stay connected the ping count is set to 999.
When it fails, as it surely will, cron is there to restart the connection.

Does anyone know why some nodes won't accept pings? They can be either CLX
or Spider.

73 de Ian
ve3iem
DXP VE3BIP-7/VA3PEC-5